•1 3/4 cups flour
•2 tablespoons baking powder
•1/4 teaspoon salt
•1/4 cup stevia baking blend
•1 package fermalife
•1/2 cup cubed cold butter
•1/3 cup milk
•1 teaspoon vanilla
•1 cup milk chocolate chips
•1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In large bowl add dry ingredients.
3. Cut in the butter with back of fork just until crumbly.
4. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla.
5. Pour egg mixture into flour mixture. Stir until combined.
6. Stir in the milk chocolate chips and walnuts.
7. Turn dough onto floured flat surface and form into 8 inch circle.
8. Place on lined baking sheet, Using a sharp knife cut into 8 triangles.
9. Bake approximately 13-15 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
10. Let cool completely & Enjoy!