•2 8 oz. packages Cream Cheese, softened
•1 cup Greek Yogurt
•3/4 teaspoon Stevia
•1 teaspoon pure Vanilla extract
•1 packet Fermalife
•8 Graham Crackers
•1 pint fresh Raspberries
•*12 mini dessert glasses*
1. In a large bowl combine Cream Cheese, Yogurt, Stevia, Vanilla and Fermalife.
2. Using hand mixer blend on low 1 minute, then on high for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy. Set aside.
3. Finely crush Graham Crackers in a large baggie using rolling pin.
4. Place heaping Tablespoon of crushed Graham Crackers in bottom of each glass.
5. Spoon in Cheesecake filling to the top of each glass.
6. Place on cookie sheet pan and refrigerate 2 hours.
7. Top with raspberries before serving.